Custom Wood Doors
Deer Wilderness And Our Customers Favorite Hunting Dog - Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers - Hand Forged Matching Door Pull - Castle Doors Are The Original Security Doors - Built To Twice Hurricane Code Worldwide - Virtually Maintenance Free - Hand Forged Wrought Iron - We Build Doors Any Size - Shown - Fine Art Entrance Door - 3" - 4" Thick - Historic Design - Solid American Cedar Cypress (renewable resource timber) Air Dried (Not Kiln Force Dried) - Original Craft, Not Reproduction, Made In The Same Hand And Materials As The Original - Designed From The Historic Record - Hand Hewn, Mortise And Tenon Joined (means master hand crafted - not fast process glue up and press) - All Species Of Wood Available - Structural Frames Using Solid Full Length Timber (no fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts, no veneers, no bolt ons) - Master Craftsmanship That Insures Your Furnishing Will Stand The Test Of Time - A True Family Heirloom And Valuable Future Antiquity - All Carvings Hand Carved By Our Master Carvers (no cnc, faux casted resin carving or gang carving) - Fine Art 10 Process Hand Rubbed Finished To World Class Standards (no spray on faux fast paint jobs) - Guaranteed Forever - Backed By Over A Century Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913.
Please Don't Be Fooled By Our Upscale Appearance. Our prices are usually lower than lesser quality name brand mass production fast process imports, "We Are The Factory," Hand Crafted In America Since 1913.
Carved Entrance Doors - Design History
The Château des Adhémar stands on a hill in the centre of the French town of Montélimar in the Drame departement. Its origins are found in the 11th century when the first castle was built by the Count of Toulouse, the Duke of Narbonne. In the second half of the 12th century it became the property of the Adhemar de Monteil family, lords of Rochemaure, later lords of Grignan, then at the height of their power. The palace they built substantially exists today. In the 14th century, it was taken by the papacy, joining the Pope's castles until 1447, when Montelimar was returned to the kingdom of France.
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Hand Carved Wood Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Custom Entry Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your custom entry doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Hand Carved Wood Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.