Custom Double Doors
Request pricing on a custom double door handcrafted in any style, finish, and size to fit your residential or commercial property. All custom doors from Scottsdale Art Factory are handmade in America by master craftsman and artisan designers. We utilize only the highest quality natural materials available for our double door entrances. This custom exterior door is made from solid 3-inch thick wood - full length, air dried timber - constructed using hand hewn mortise and tenon joints. The custom door window grill and door handle for this double door are made by the hands of our master blacksmiths using solid, hand forged, anvil hammered, and patina finished wrought iron. All exterior doors include adjustable self closing tension hinges, state of the art weather stripping, mechanical door sweep, roller style door latches, locks, and crush-proof adjustable threshold. Make a lasting first impression with custom double doors from Scottsdale Art Factory - call today for pricing 1-800-292-0008.
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Doors (At No Extra Cost)
Double Doors by Scottsdale Art Factory
Castle Doors - As shown, this full arch top double door with raised panels is made from 3-inch thick solid cedar cypress wood with black wash finish over a red mahogany stain finish. All species of wood are available and over 400 finish colors to make these castle doors suit your commercial or residential property expectations. Two portal windows are provided for additional light and viewing, utilizing 3/4-inch thick thermal insulated tempered clear glass, with custom wrought iron grills for added security on this custom door. This pre-hung custom door features custom iron double door stationary slide bolts, and hand forged wrought iron square door handles with a center twist grip design, as shown in a brown-black patina finish.
These castle doors feature custom iron Door Handle HH062
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Custom Wood Door Options:
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our custom doors
Wood Entry Doors Feature:
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of handmade custom doors, gates, and furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all custom doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, back by our over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your custom double door design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Click Here For More Custom Door Information