A Taste Of Southwest History For Your Home Or Business
H J Nick was inspired by the Native American tribes of the Southwest to create this table lamp. Three wrought iron arrows are attached to a sandstone base that was mined in Arizona. Our master blacksmiths fashioned the arrowheads to resemble the flint arrowheads that some tribes used. Each of the arrows has hand wrapped rawhide and a genuine leather, copper, and rabbit fur medallion ornament where the three arrows meet. The medallion also features feathers and genuine turquoise gemstones, which some tribes believe promote health, happiness, and good fortune. Rawhide was used for many things within a tribe, from housing to weapons to clothing and we handwork our rawhide just as it was done years ago. The lampshade is normally genuine rawhide that has been hand stitched but due to the customer's budget restraints and the fact that the lamp was to be used commercially they requested a simulated rawhide shade as shown.
This lamp is wired to UL standards, as is all of our lighting, and would make the perfect addition to a Southwest inspired home. So bring a taste of the Southwest to wherever you are in the world and call Scottsdale Art Factory today to speak to one of our designers.
See the matching floor lamp here.
We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Lighting - At No Extra Cost - Order Any Size Or Style
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Iron Lamp Design Options:
- Size - custom size, shape, number of lights
- Style - iron, design, shape, decorative accents
- Finishes - variety of hand applied patina finishes
- Metal - iron, brass, copper, or precious metals available in all styles
- Shade - rawhide diffuser, decorative, frosted, or clear glass
- Learn more about our custom lighting
Custom Light Fixture features:
- American handmade lighting, sconces, chandeliers
- Solid hand forged wrought iron - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Hand applied heat cured patina finish
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style light fixtures, sconce or chandelier custom designed for your home or office
- Available in clear, frosted and decorative glass or rawhide light shades
- All custom light fixtures are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Floor and Table Lamps, Chandeliers, and Custom Light Fixtures by Scottsdale Art Factory
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of handmade custom lighting, doors, gates, and furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings for builders, interior designers, and home owners, all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Call us to discuss your designer lighting ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Click Here For More Custom Product Information