Door Hardware Custom Designs
This hand crafted custom door pull inspired by the Renaissance style, features a diamond backplate with iron ring pull decorated with serpents and acanthus leaves design details. Our hand crafted fine art door hardware is created from solid wrought iron, hand forged and anvil hammered by master blacksmiths at our Scottsdale, Arizona factory. Our American iron workers can create door pulls, handles and hardware in any size and style for your home or office. All wrought iron is patina finished with hand applied iron oxides heated to over 1000 degrees for a beautiful and maintenance free finish. This artisan created door pull was made by hand using old world techniques, resulting in an heirloom quality fine art furnishing. Call Scottsdale Art Factory to have your custom door handles created especially for you at 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Door Pulls, Handles and Hardware Options
- Size - any size, shape, theme
- Style - metals, design, hand carvings, etchings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our custom door hardware
Iron Door Pulls by Scottsdale Art Factory
Scottsdale Art Factory, a handmade in America custom furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs By H. J. Nick have been designing and building some of the world's finest furniture for top interior designers with ordinary clients, as well as prominent and successful individuals, CEOs, leaders, royalty, and celebrities for over 100 years. Most of our clients want a custom furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their accomplishments, personality, or the personality of the environment for which it is intended.
Custom Door Handles features:
- American hand made solid metal door hardware
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom door handles and knockers
- Solid hand forged metalwork hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any metals types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style door hardware custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Request original art or limited edition custom designed hardware
- All custom hardware for doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Door Hardware Historical Influence and Design Origins
This custom door hardware was inspired by the Renaissance period. The Renaissance architecture period ran between the early 15th-century and the early 17th-century throughout Europe, following the Gothic architecture and succeeding Baroque architecture. Filippo Brunelleschi was one of the Renaissance style innovators in Florence, causing the architectural style to spread rapidly to various Italian cities. The stylistic elements include an emphasis on symmetry, proportion, geometry, and regular use of classical antiquity style of ancient Roman architecture. The orderly arrangement of lintels, columns, pilasters and semicircular arch usage, along with hemispherical domes, aedicules, and niches replace the irregularity of medieval structures. Coinciding with the age of Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Rapheal the "High Renaissance" period of the late 15th-century and early 16th-century became more decorated and ornamental in style.