The Wild West was an iconic time in America’s history that led us into the industrial age. Our Old West Saloon Doors are the ideal custom wood doors to add an authentic western look to your interior or exterior. Made with 3” thick solid wood, we can customize the look any way you like.
A Western Door Built the Old Fashioned Way
By the end of the 1800s, a wide variety of saloons existed - from gambling and drinking to bowling and dancing. Several saloons utilized a very stylistic door, hung in the middle of a frame to provide circulation, that was spring loaded to swing both ways. Less that full height, these doors hid just enough of the inside from onlookers while also providing easy access and a good view of anyone coming in.
Holy Moses Saloon, 1890
We want to be true to the Old West - that’s why we use real blacksmithing and woodworking techniques for our custom wood doors, and all of our work is done by hand. To really capture the West, our door hardware is made from hand forged wrought iron and each iron oxide patina is applied with heat so the metal will never tarnish. The wood is crafted from real, solid wood (all species available)and joined using mortise and tenon.
Order from a Custom Wood Door Manufacturer with Over Nine Decades of Experience
A custom door is an investment. To ensure your furnishing is fine art quality and built to last, it’s important to chose someone you can trust. Our prices are usually lower that lesser quality, mass produced items and we craft everything right here in America in our own factory. Because of the workmanship we put into each one of our items, your western-style custom wood door is guaranteed to last forever.
Get started on your dream door - call us today! 1-800-292-0008
- Saloons of the American West. (n.d.) Legends of America. Retrieved from http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-saloons.html
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Carved Wood Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Exterior and Interior Hand Carved Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your exterior and interior hand carved doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Carved Wood Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.