Rustic Style Hand Crafted Solid Wood Entrance Door With Speakeasy
This rustic style 4” thick solid wood door features a wrought iron twisted door pull and decorative clavos . All custom door hardware is hand forged by our blacksmiths who are highly trained in old world techniques. Our wrought iron hardware is guaranteed to never erode. Enjoying the classic and functional speak easy will surely bring history into your home. Topped with a wrought iron grill over the transom with 1/2” thick tempered glass allowing extra protection to the already strong and secure custom door.
Bring History To Your Home With One Of Our Custom Made Doors
Fortress Security is built into every custom wood entrance door we make. Our traditions have been passed on for generations, using the old style design our master craftsmen build your door using hand made methods. No fast processes or hollow castings, all our custom made doors are designed specifically for you.
Custom Built Wood Doors feature:
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried), cedar/cypress
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted by hand hewn mortise and tenon joints
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, grills, and glass door fronts
- All custom interior and exterior doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
At Scottsdale Art Factory we have been hand crafting wood doors, iron gates, furniture, lighting and fine art furnishings using only use the best quality materials and all American workforce of master craftsmen since 1913. Built the old fashioned way "when everything made in America was built to last forever" and craftsmen were proud to sign their work. All structural frames on our custom wood doors are build using solid, air dried, natural, full length timber - no veneers, laminates, or glued up scarf joints. Our craftsmanship ensures your solid wood custom door will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your wood door designs and project at 1-800-292-0008.