Solid Wood Entrance Doors with Transom
All our hand made custom wood doors are crafted in American by master woodworkers using old world techniques to create a treasured fine art furnishing for your commercial or residential project. We work with dealers, builders, home owners, and interior designs to custom create hand crafted, solid wood entrance doors, interior doors, garage and carriage doors, and exterior doors. Built using full length, solid timber (3 inches or more thickness), our solid wood entry doors are available in any size, style, design, wood, and finish. Customize your wood door with windows in decorative glass with wrought iron grills, hand carved panels, or add matching side windows, the choices are endless when you order your custom door from Scottsdale Art Factory. Call for pricing and design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
At Scottsdale Art Factory we hand build all our solid wood doors out of the highest quality materials available, utilizing old world, hand crafted techniques, and hand rubbed finishes to ensure your custom wood door lasts for generations. Request a free consultation with one of our design engineers to discuss your entrance door requirements, and we can create a family heirloom quality hand-crafted door for your home or office.
Solid Wood Door Customization Options
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wroght iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Learn more about our custom door options
Rustic Door - Hand Crafted Solid Wood Entrance with Speakeasy
This rustic style solid wood door features a top window transom and speakeasy portal, both with a iron grill created from solid hand forged 3/4" thick wrought iron in a twisted design with matching custom door handle. Our master woodworkers created this hand hewn, mortise and tenon jointed, hand made door from solid, full length cedar cypress wood. The speakeasy opens from the inside and is secured with a custom iron latch. All hardware is custom hand forged by master blacksmiths at Scottsdale Art Factory from solid wrought iron. All wood and iron door finishes are hand rubbed by our craftsmen to protect the surface of these high quality materials, and to ensure a beautiful heirloom quality finish. Our custom wood door include an adjustable roller style door latch closure, heavy duty hinges, a mechanical door sweep, and all weather seals.
Custom Built Wood Doors feature:
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried), cedar/cypress
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted by hand hewn mortise and tenon joints
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, grills, and glass door fronts
- All custom interior and exterior doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
At Scottsdale Art Factory we have been hand crafting wood doors, iron gates, furniture, lighting and fine art furnishings using only use the best quality materials and all American workforce of master craftsmen since 1913. Built the old fashioned way "when everything made in America was built to last forever" and craftsmen were proud to sign their work. All structural frames on our custom wood doors are build using solid, air dried, natural, full length timber - no veneers, laminates, or glued up scarf joints. Our craftsmanship ensures your solid wood custom door will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your wood door designs and project at 1-800-292-0008.