Vintage Gas Pump Restoration
This is a genuine Tokheim Visible Gas Pump circa 1918 model 610 ten gallon hand pump model vintage visible gas pump completely restored to museum quality. All parts on this antique gas pump are original, historically correct, and in full working order. All brass parts on this restored Texaco gas pump are solid polished original brass. This old gas station pump features the rare - collector preferred "Milk Glass" gas globe - an original milk glass globe from the 1920s era for Mobil. The petroliana signs on this antique Tokheim visible pump restoration are porcelain enamel ad signs from the same era (no fake foreign made parts or reproduction signs used). All internal parts have been polished and rebuilt. Contact Scottsdale Art Factory to order your vintage gas pump restored to this level of expert master craftsmanship - available in any gas pump style and gas station branding - call 1-800-292-0008.
Order Your Gas Pump Restored To Historically Correct Museum Quality
All antique gas pumps, vintage memorabilia, automobilia, and petroliana available from Scottsdale Art Factory are real collectable appreciable assets, not fake reproductions. All new items are hand crafted in the same hand and materials as it was done in its era "When Things Were Made in America to Last Forever". If we say "Restored" we mean complete restoration to its original production offering in its era. If we say "Restormod" we mean exact copy with some improved modifications or customizations. All items are collectable fine art at the highest world class collector level.
Restored Vintage Gas Pumps Available in Any Color & Gas Station Brands
Restored Antique Gas Pump - Specifications:
- Gas Company: Mobil (globe c.1920s)
- Make/Model: Tokheim 10-Gallon Visible Pump
- Era: 1918-1920s
- Color: Red
- Height: 101 3/4" (without globe)
- Base Diameter: 20"
- Condition: Antique/Restored museum quality and historical correct
- Notable Features:
Original milk glass globe light with two Texaco milk glass advertising inserts. G&B double action piston hand pump model with glass 10 gallon tank.
Vintage Gas Pump Restorations by Scottsdale Art Factory - Museum Quality
- All brass parts are solid polished original brass
- Rare collectors preferred original "Milk Glass" globe
- All sign-age is correct porcelain original era material (no fake foreign made parts or signs used)
- All internals have been polished and rebuilt
- Pump is in working order
- Backed by a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
We are the oldest and largest restorer of fine art, museum quality, historically correct antiques and supplier of genuine investment quality un-restored classic Americana (namely signs). Museum Quality Historically Correct means a world class restoration that preserves all original signs, badges, glass with anomalies, natural aged patina, ect. with non structural damage. All age wear and tear is proudly displayed, when possible, on signage and gas pump globes. Contact the Art Factory for information on restoring your antique gas pumps at 1-800-292-0008.
American Restoration of Antique Petroliana
From Original Sales Literature
Tokheim Oil Tank and Pump Company
Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A
Tokheim 610 Hand Operated, Ten Gallon Capacity, Dry Hose Visible Pump
Tokheim - Quality Right to a "T" -- Everywhere. No matter where you are located or what your requirements -- Tokheim can serve you will Quality Pumps representing the greatest values available Anywhere.
Tokheim Cut 610-620 -- A visible pump offering wonderful value at a low price.
Tokheim Cut 600-605 -- America's greatest visible pump with Master Control.
Complete Filling Station and Bulk Storage Equipment, Factory Storage and Distributing Systems
Cut No. 610
Hand-Operated Ten-Gallon Capacity
Visible Gasoline Dispenser
Simplicity is the keystone around with Tokheim engineers have designed the new Cut 610 Dry Hose, 10-gallon capacity, hand-operated, visible gasoline pump.
Pleasingly symmetrical and attractive in design, substantially constructed of only the finest materials under the usual Tokheim standard of quality, the new Cut 610 is an ideal pump for use anywhere in dispensing gasoline with greater profit.
- Flood type electric illumination, spotlighting the entire pump.
- Four sets of polished aluminum gallonage indicators, located on the inside of the glass measuring cylinder.
- Overhead fill provided with splash deflector.
- Pump handle locks on inside of housing.
- Measurement accurately controlled by weighted discharge valve lever conveniently located on pedestal shell below glass cylinder.
- Drain to underground tank through hose.
- Locking drain back receptacle for nozzle tip, self-sealing.
- Speedy, horizontal double-action plunger pump.
- Visigauge equipped with 1 3/4 inch non-breakable sight glass.
- Underwriters' Label.
Dimensions -- The base dimension is 22 inches; the height overall including a 19-inch center globe is 10 feet, 5 inches.