Exterior Doors - Custom Wood Entry with Arched Top
Custom Wood Doors Designed From The 12th Century Romanesque Style Architecture
Gothic Castle Doors built in the same hand and materials as the original including fine art hand forged genuine black smithed hardware. Custom doors handcrafted my the world's finest master craftsman building in America since 1913. This custom full arch wood exterior door features genuine hand forged wrought iron clavos, and is pre-hung in a structural jamb. Handmade for your residential or commercial property our exterior custom doors are available in any size, style and finish. All wood doors custom made at Scottsdale Art Factory are designed by in house artist H J Nick - with many exterior entry doors inspired from historical castles and manor houses of the old world. All custom wood doors are handmade by master craftsmen in the original craft of the era. We use only the highest quality natural air dried materials available for our arched doors. This exterior door is custom made from solid 3-inch thick solid cedar cypress - full length, air dried timber - constructed using hand hewn mortise and tenon joinery. All high-end entry doors are available with a variety of custom door hardware options, all crafted by the hands of our master blacksmiths using solid, hand forged, anvil hammered, and patina finished wrought iron. All exterior doors include adjustable self closing tension hinges, all weather stripping, mechanical door sweep, roller style door latches, locks, and crush-proof adjustable threshold. Make a lasting first impression with custom exterior doors from Scottsdale Art Factory.
As shown with Dragon Door Knocker HH1404
Exterior doors custom made at Scottsdale Art Factory for residential and commercial entry, residential and commercial custom wood doors available. Request pricing by calling 1-800-292-0008.
We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Wood Doors - At No Extra Cost - Order Any Size Or Style
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Custom Wood Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our custom doors
Hand Made Custom Exterior Doors
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Wood Doors Custom Made by Scottsdale Art Factory
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of high-end custom doors, handcrafted gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all custom doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, back by our over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Custom Doors - Arched Top Design Inspiration
Romanesque architecture is an architectural style of medieval Europe characterized by semi-circular arches. There is no consensus for the beginning date of the Romanesque architecture, with proposals ranging from the 6th to the 10th century. It developed in the 12th century into the Gothic style, marked by pointed arches. Examples of Romanesque architecture can be found across the continent, making it the first pan-European architectural style since Imperial Roman Architecture. In England it is traditionally referred to as Norman architecture.
Combining features of ancient Roman and Byzantine buildings and other local traditions, Romanesque architecture is known by its massive quality, thick walls, round arches, sturdy piers, groin vaults, large towers and decorative arcading. Each building has clearly defined forms, frequently of very regular, symmetrical plan; the overall appearance is one of simplicity when compared with the Gothic buildings that were to follow. The style can be identified right across Europe, despite regional characteristics and different materials.
Call us to discuss your custom exterior doors at 1-800-292-0008.
Wood Doors - More Custom Product Information