Arched Doors Single French Panel
This French panel style custom wood door, features a single panel arch with a true divide 12-lite design, using energy efficient thermal glass. This solid wood door is hand crafted using the highest quality, solid wood 3"-4" thick, air dried, full length timber, mortise and tenon joinery, constructed by the hands of our American master wood workers using old world, hand crafted techniques to ensure this fine art custom doors will last for generations. All hardware is American made, and custom door handles, hinges, and decorative metal accents are available from our master blacksmiths using hand forged wrought iron, anvil hammered in any finish and design style. Customize your commercial or residential doors, in any wood, finish, decorative glass, hand carved panels, in any size and style, the choices are endless when you order your custom door from Scottsdale Art Factory. We work with dealers, builders, home owners, and interior designs to create hand crafted, custom solid wood doors. Call for pricing and design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Scottsdale Art Factory, a handmade door, gate, and custom furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended.
Solid Wood Doors Customization Options
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our wood doors
Custom Wood Doors built by Scottsdale Art Factory
At Scottsdale Art Factory we hand make all our wood doors in America out of the highest quality materials available, utilizing hand crafted, old world techniques, and hand rub finishes to ensure your solid wood door lasts for generations. Request a free consultation with one of our design engineers to discuss your entrance door requirements, and we can create a family heirloom quality hand-crafted door for your residential or commercial property.
Entrance Doors feature:
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted by hand hewn mortise and tenon joints
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, grills, and glass door fronts
- All custom interior and exterior doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
At Scottsdale Art Factory we have been hand crafting solid wood entrance doors, wrought iron gates, custom furniture, lighting and fine art furnishings using only use the best quality materials and all American workforce of master craftsmen since 1913. Built the old fashioned way "when everything made in America was built to last forever" and craftsmen were proud to sign their work. All structural frames on our custom wood doors are build using solid, air dried, natural, full length timber - no veneers, laminates, or glued up scarf joints. Our craftsmanship ensures your solid wood custom door will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your double door design ideas 1-800-292-0008.