Designed From The Historical Record - Handmade In The Same Hand And Materials - Entrance Doors - 3" thick Solid Exotic Timber - Natural Air Dried Timber (not kiln force dried) - Full Structural Jamb - Solid Hand Forged Wrought Iron - (No castings or hollow metals) - Hand Patina Finished - (No powder coating or faux paint finishes) - Tempered Thermal Glass - Hand hewn, Tenon Joined Solid Full Length Timber (No fake laminates, scarf joints or glued up parts) - All Carvings Are Hand Carved (not CNC carved) - Virtually Maintenance Free - Guaranteed Forever - Backed By Our Over Nine Decades Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913
All Door Designs Are Interior Or Exterior - Matching Gate Or Garage Doors
Historical Origin And Design Inspiration
Issogne Castle is a castle in Issogne in the Aosta region of north-west Italy. The first document of the castle of Issogne dates back to year 1151, when a bull of Pope Eugene III documents the presence of a dominion of the bishop of Aosta in Issogne. In the 1255 Issogne Castle was still under ecclesiastical control. In this year the bishop of Aosta, Pierre di Pra, regulated its relationships with the community and the cohabitation between the inhabitants of the territories of its dominion.
This was not sufficient to guarantee peace in the dominions of the bishop, and in fact between 1280 and 1350, approximately, a sour conflict opposed the bishop to the lord of Verres. Ibleto died in 1409. In 1424 his son Franois di Challant, of the branch of Villas-Challand and Montjovet and lord of Issogne obtains from the Duke of Savoy the title it of first count of Issogne. In 1442, on his death leaving three daughters only, a struggle for the succession resulted. It concluded in 1456, in favour of Jacques of Aymaville, who became therefore the second count of Issogne.
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Hand Carved Wood Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Custom Entry Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your custom entry doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Hand Carved Wood Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.