Gamble House Double Doors Are Built To Last Forever To Original Specifications
Solid wood and glass come together in this expressive design inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement of the 20th century. With multiple symmetrical designs and glass included between the outer panels gives a great statement of grandeur and elegance. With 1” thermal and UV rated glass panels will allow perfect amount of light in. H.J Nick designed this custom made double door to be versatile for any home. Our master craftsmen take their time handcrafting each custom door perfectly, using mortise tenon joinery joinery and American solid wood from our own lots; we guarantee our custom double doors to last forever.
Gamble House - Pasadena, CA
Our Custom Doors Will Stand The Test Of Time Built To Twice Hurricane Code
To give this door a twist on the already unique piece of fine art, H.J Nick added slide locks above and below the hand crafted double doors. Our talented blacksmiths hand forge every piece of custom hardware to make your complete. By practicing centuries old techniques such as; hand forging wrought iron, anvil hand hammer and patina finish, we ensure that your hardware will never erode. H.J Nick decided to embellish these double wood doors with the wrought iron leaf accented door pulls. This design for inspired by The Gamble House, but with a very unique twist by H.J Nick.
Inspiration by The Gamble House
The Gamble House, also known as David B. Gamble House, is now a national landmark, a California historical landmark, and museum in Pasadena, California USA. It was designed by brothers Charles Sumner Greene and Henry Mather Greene of the architectural firm Greene and Greene and constructed 1908–09 as a home for David B. Gamble of the Proctor and Gamble company. Various rooms in the Gamble house were built using teak, maple, oak, mahogany and cedar wood. Known for their architecture way ahead of their time; they were soon wanted by several other projects for their creative architecture.
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Custom Wooden Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Custom Built Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your custom built doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Wooden Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.