Hand Carved Cabin Entrance Door With Bear And Deer
This door style is inspired by the Chateau d'Azay-le-Rideau in the Loire Valley in France. Built in the middle of the Indre River, this castle is considered to be a masterpiece of early French Renaissance style. The castle is surrounded by the river and then woodlands and the builders took that into account and included a lot of wood framed large glass windows to let in the light and to be able to appreciate the view. This set of doors takes that idea and creates a beautiful portal that will let light into your home while also displaying an outdoor scene.
Some doors can tell a story. Our carvers took the idea of the Chateau's windows and created a beautiful scene with a tree extending over both doors, a small bear cub, and a pair of deer. This door has a bit of a whimsical feel, when you notice the little bear reaching into the tree while the deer look on. Could he be reaching for honey? Are the deer waiting to see if he gets stung? It is up to you and your imagination to interpret this story. If you have your own story that you would like to share with the world, call us at Scottsdale Art Factory and you can work with one of our designers to make your story come to life.
Entrance Doors Hand Carved by Scottsdale Art Factory
Custom Door Hand Carved - As shown - Exotic Cedar Cypress
Solid wood exterior door, 3-inch thick wood hand hewn with mortise and tenon construction, full length natural air dried timber. Decorative custom door pull made by master blacksmiths using hand forged wrought iron with a patina finish (no drop forged casted copies, no powder coatings or faux paint). Structural jamb 3-inch thick with 1-inch rabbeted stop on pre-hung exterior door with all weather package. All custom doors include adjustable heavy duty crush proof threshold, self-closing adjustable tension hinges, automatic mechanical door sweep, single cylinder deadbolt, and roller style door latches. Log Home hand carved door with 1" clear glass with carving cut to allow light through. Let our art department design to your dreams a scene of your choice at no charge for custom design work.
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Exterior and Interior Hand Carved Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Exterior and Interior Hand Carved Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your exterior and interior hand carved doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Exterior and Interior Hand Carved Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.