Our Blacksmithing Is Not Welding or Fast Process - It Is the Best in the World
Blacksmithing is not casting (also known as drop forging or hollow cold roll) or other fast, fake processes. Our Fine Art Custom Door Pulls are created from labor intensive tried and tested techniques. Each custom pull is fired by coal and anvil hammered into shape by the hands of our master blacksmiths in our American factory in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. All of our Custom Door Handles are made from solid hand forged wrought iron with a natural patina (we never use faux paint or powder coating). Our Custom Door Hardware will arrive to you virtually maintenance free.
Available in any size, style, and finish, our Custom Door Pulls can be custom fabricated in any design you can dream up. Order from our online catalog of Custom Door Hardware, send in your own drawings or photos, or speak with one of our talented design engineers to get started. We at Scottsdale Art Factory will hand make one-of-a-kind Custom Door Handles just for you.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Features of Our Custom Iron Handles and Hand Forged Custom Door Hardware:
- Made in America solid wrought iron door hardware (other metals available upon request)
- Choose any size, shape, and theme
- All patina finishes for our wrought iron products are natural and applied by hand using high temperature heat and natural iron oxide
- Solid hand forged iron work - no hollow iron, fake castings, faux paints, or powder coatings
- Built in the original craft - not a reproduction or never mass produced
- All Custom Door Hardware is guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Custom Door Pulls - Learn more about our Custom Door Hardware