Designs By H. J. Nick
and Art Factory. Com LLC a handmade in America custom furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale Arizona has been designing and building some of the worlds finest furniture for some of the world's finest interior designers with ordinary clients as well as most prominent and successful Persons,C.E.O.'s,leaders,royalty and celebrities for the last 99 years. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a BIG WOW factor and elegance. All want investment value and furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality or the ambiance of the environment for which it is intended.
Historical Origin And Design Inspiration
Castelsardo is a town in Sardinia, located in the northwest of the island within the Province of Sassari.
Castelsardo or Tempio is the episcopal see of the Roman Catholic diocese of Ampurias, suffragan of the archbishopric of Sassari. The city is one of several possible locations for the ancient city of Tibula. The Right Rev. Antonio Maria Contini, born 6 November 1839, was appointed Bishop of Ogliastra on 26 September 1882, and transferred to this diocese on 16 January 1893.
Ampurias was erected in 1113; Civita , now Tempio, in 304 by St. Simplicius. Civita was united to Ampurias by pope Julius II in 1506. Later the see was transferred to Terranuova.
The Castle in Malbork (German: Ordensburg Marienburg, Polish: Zamek w Malborku) was built in Prussia by the Teutonic Order as an Ordensburg. It was named Marienburg, literally "Mary's Castle". The castle is a classic example of a medieval fortress; it is the worlds largest brick gothic castle and one of the most impressive of its kind in Europe. Which owes its origins to the Teutonic Order, the Medieval Town of Toruń being the other, founded in 1231
Similar modern view across the river Nogat The castle was founded in 1274 by the Teutonic Order during their government in Prussia and is located on the Southeastern bank of the river Nogat. It was named Marienburg after the Virgin Mary, patron saint of the Order.
The Order had been based in Acre, but when this last stronghold of the Crusades fell, the Order had to move its headquarters to Venice. In 1309, in the wake of both the papal persecution of the Knights Templar as well as the Teutonic takeover of Danzig, the Order under Siegfried von Feuchtwangen moved its headquarters into Prussian part of their monastic state. They chose the Marienburg, conveniently located at the Nogat, in the Vistula Delta, which allows access by ship.