Antler Chandelier Natural Shed
This large main room antler chandelier is handcrafted from the highest grade, naturally shed deer antlers and solid, hand forged iron.
This Deer antler chandelier is handcrafted from the highest grade, naturally shed deer antlers with a custom hidden solid, hand forged iron structural frame.
Antler Chandeliers Rustic Chic - This fine art handcrafted custom antler chandelier is assembled from naturally shed (cruelty free and never faux), hand collected northwestern deer antlers, this chandelier combines the elegance of candle style lighting with the rustic feel only available with real antler construction. Each antler has been individually chosen to be grade one because of its superior gloss, hardness, and freedom from chips and other imperfections.
The antlers are artistically arranged one a solid hand forged custom solid iron main frame, and carry the Scottsdale Art Factory "forever guarantee" no questions asked assurance. This decorative custom antler chandelier is UL listed, and all sockets accept candelabra style bulbs standard or LED . This piece hangs from a closed link patina finished chain and a decorative, blacksmith hand forged ceiling canopy. All wrought iron is finished with a patina process, where iron oxides are hand applied and then cured at over 1000 degrees in order to bond with and become part of the metal that will never chip, fade, or crack. Contact us to discuss your custom chandelier design ideas and room specifications at 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Antler Chandelier - As shown: Features naturally shed grade one antlers, standard candelabra sockets and hand forged iron chain and ceiling canopy. UL listed.
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Lighting (At No Extra Cost)
Beware All Antler Chandeliers Are Not Made Equal - Lets Compare
- No sheet rock screws, antler to antler or other fast process methods
- No glue and body putty to join the antlers together or correct second and third grade eaten or broken horns
- No putting the wires on top of the horns, or wire internal to wire nutted hidden wiring junctions that do not allow for individual socket replacement.
- No import production open link chain
- No chain wrapped around horns for hanger
- No dangerous mass production hanging cap with light weight hooks
- No fake antlers or fire hazards made of resin
How Art Factory Antler Chandeliers Are Made - Please Compare
Artfactory Custom Antler Lighting and Antler Chandeliers Features:
Our Patented Hand Forged Hidden Iron Structure Keeps You Safe
- we construct an internal frame of 3/8" to 1"diameter steel that is hand forged and hammer struck to shape
- frame strengthens the structure of the chandelier, conceals all wiring inside wiring boxes and also has the mounting point for the steel 900 pound test chain.
- connect the chain directly to your solid beam or ceiling application through decretive cap.
- allows for the weight of the antler chandelier to be on the steel frame direct to a solid beam not the unstable antler bone structure.
- This type of frame and hanging application also allows for the use of a (customer supplied) chandelier remote winch that allows you to remotely raise and lower your chandelier for service and maintenance.
All Antlers Offered By SAF Are Wired Internally And U.L. Listed. Using a 1/4" thick steel central wire enclosure that is attached to the steel main structure we secure each antler end individually to this super structure. We then bore through each lighted horn to run our wiring internally. This allows for each light socket and wire to be able to be replaced with little effort. All SAF lighting is hipot tested according to the rigorous rules and guide lines of Underwriters Laboratories. After passing this test they may carry a UL seal of approval. These seals are recognized by building code inspectors the world over.
All Antlers Are Natural Colors - All Iron Parts Are Well Hidden Using Various Colors Of Hand Applied Iron Oxide Patinas.
Our beautiful patina finishes are hand applied using a special patented process where oxides are bonded into the metal at over 1000 degrees. This permanent finish beautifies with age. S.A.F. does not paint or faux finish any of our iron creations. Paint fades, chips and cracks over time and patinas last forever. No Drop Forged Casted Copies. No Paint Or Powder Coated Finishes. limited edition or original works.
Every surface of this furnishing is finely finished including the undersides and hidden areas.
More Antler Lighting Chandelier Features
- Candelabra Light Sockets Are Solid Heavy Brass Or Iron UL listed.
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Genuine Wax, Solid Brass, Brushed Steel Or Horn End Butts/li>
- Hand applied patina finish on all custom iron lights
- Available in any iron patina finishes
- Available in clear, frosted, and decorative glass accents
- Waterford genuine crystal available
- Order any size or style chandelier custom designed for your residential or commercial space
All Antlers Offered By SAF Are Natural AA Grade, first quality and gathered from the Great Northwoods immediately after they have been naturally shed (not left through a winter or eaten by rodents then body puttied back to shape). We never use seconds, fake or faux antlers of any kind. We use antlers from the great American North-woods region because the calcium deposits are abundant and results in higher quality more structural antlers.
At Scottsdale Art Factory we have been hand crafting custom chandeliers and lighting, doors, gates, and custom furniture using only use the best quality materials and an all American workforce of master craftsmen since 1913. We build by hand, the old fashioned way, "when everything made in America was built to last forever" and craftsmen were proud to sign their work. Our master craftsmanship ensures your custom furnishing will stand the test of time, and all custom lighting and chandelier designs are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
- All hand made custom lighting and chandeliers are Guaranteed Forever
- Learn more about our custom lighting designs
Historical Origin And Design Inspiration
Deer communicate in many different ways including sounds, scent and marking. All deer are capable of producing audible noises, unique to each animal. Fawns release a high pitched squeal, known as a bleat, to call out to their mothers. Does also bleat, as well as grunt. Grunting produces a low, guttural sound that will attract the attention of any other deer in the area. Both does and bucks snort, a sound that often signals danger. As well as snorting, bucks also grunt at a pitch that gets lower with maturity. Bucks are unique, however, in their grunt-snort-wheeze pattern that often shows aggression and hostility.
Antlered deer possess many glands that allow them to produce scents, some of which are so potent they can be detected by the human nose. Three major glands are the orbital, tarsal and metatarsal glands. Orbital glands are found on the head, and scent is deposited from them by rubbing the head, often the area around the eyes, on hanging twigs. The tarsal glands are found on the lower outside of each hind leg. Scent is deposited from these glands when deer walk through and rub against vegetation. The metatarsal glands, found on the inside "knee" of each hind leg, are the most potent.
During the first year the pedicles appear on the young deer's forehead. The following year, the youngster sprouts straight, spike- like shafts, and in the third year, the first branch appears. In successive years, as the deer matures, his antlers lengthen and, in most species, he acquires additional branches. One can actually determine the age of the deer from the number of branches on his antlers, as their number increases with age.
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of handcrafted custom chandeliers, lighting, doors, gates, and designer furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Call us to discuss your antler chandelier design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Click Here For More Product Information