Custom Wood Doors
Double door entrance custom made from solid 4-inch thick wood, hand hewn mortise and tenon construction by the hands of master level wood workers. This handmade entrance door is custom designed for your exterior doorway entrance measurement specifications. Order this custom door as a double door, single door, with side lights, or include a solid wood transom over a custom double door that continues the beautiful hand crafted door design as shown here. This double door entrance is available in any wood species including American cedar cypress - a renewable resource timber - as shown on this designer door. Custom order your door in any color finish, we have over 400 stain colors to choose from and we can computer match any color supplied. Custom door handles are created by master blacksmiths at Scottsdale Art Factory using solid hand forged patina finished wrought iron. Decorative door hardware and door pulls available in a variety of finishes and custom design to match you decor or dream door inspirational ideas.
Contact one of our design engineers today and order your custom entrance door at 1-800-292-0008.
All custom exterior doors include all American door hardware, including an adjustable heavy duty crush proof threshold, self lifting mechanical door sweep, self closing tension adjustable heavy duty door hinges, adjustable tension roller style door latches, and optional stationary door slide locks for double door entrances.
Contemporary Door Designs
Custom contemporary doors as shown - made from solid 4-inch thick cedar cypress wood, a renewable resource wood, with light distress. Custom door handles as shown - free-form door pulls 18" long by 5" wide - order any style, finish, size door and door handles custom crafted for your entrance door specifications. Guaranteed Forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913.
Custom Doors by Scottsdale Art Factory
Please don't be fooled by our upscale appearance. Our prices are usually lower than other lesser quality, name brand, mass production, fast process imports, because We Are The Factory creating custom hand crafted doors in America since 1913.
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Custom Front Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Handcrafted Custom Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your handcrafted custom doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Front Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.