Solid Wood Entrance Gate Inspired By European Castles
Castle gates were built for the express purpose of security. The 4" thick solid wood of this custom built entrance gate will put your mind at ease while also creating a beautiful first impression to visitors. The addition of the hand forged wrought iron pulls and clavos elevate this gate from just another security measure to a functional piece of fine art.
Fine Art Castle Inspired Wooden 4" Thick Entrance Gate Built To Twice Hurricane Code. Hand made in the same hand and materials of old castles and estates gates with High Security in mind. Custom gates featuring solid wood gate design, with hand forged wrought iron door pulls and clavos made in the same hand and materials as most fortress castle gates, made by our in-house master blacksmiths. At Scottsdale Art Factory we build unique Fine Art Entrance Gates - virtually maintenance - driveway gates, garden gates, estate gates, entrance gates, and custom gates in any design and size for your commercial or residential property.
Order your custom driveway gates made in any size, single or double gate, with a variety of decorative hardware, available in all species of wood and over 400 finish colors to choose from creating a unique entrance gate just for you. As shown, this custom estate entrance gate features natural air-dried American cedar cypress wood, full length solid 4-inch thick timber that is hand hewn mortise and tenon joint construction, with multi-step hand rubbed finish (not fast process glued up or laminated or kiln dried wood). We handcraft all our custom gates in original craft, using the same materials as the originals built from the historic record. Our master craftsmanship ensures your wood entrance gates will stand the test of time. Guaranteed forever and backed by over a century of fine art furnishings American made since 1913. Request pricing on your custom gates by calling 1-800-292-0008.
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Gates - At No Extra Cost
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Handcrafted Entrance Gate Options:
- Size - any size, shape, design
- Style - iron, wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Panels - custom ironwork, speakeasy, wood, slats, dowels, grills, inlays, clavos
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Learn more about our custom gates
Custom Wood & Iron Gates feature:
- American hand made natural air cured and dried solid wood and iron gates master crafted not fast process
- Full length solid timber - not fast process, no scarf jointed scrap wood, no veneers or fake laminates or kiln dried timber
- Solid hand forged wrought iron - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in variety of woods and metals with many stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft mortise and tenon- not reproduction
- Order any size or style gate custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- All custom entrance gates made from cedar cypress are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of custom entrance gates, wood doors, and designer hand made furniture based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wrought iron gates and furnishings will stand the test of time, and are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your custom gate design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Gates - More Information