Wide Custom Wood Doors - Craftsman Style
This Craftsman style door is custom hand crafted from solid wood with copper inlays. All our hand made custom wood doors are crafted in American by master woodworkers using old world techniques to create a treasured fine art furnishing for your commercial or residential project. We work with dealers, builders, home owners, and interior designs to custom create hand crafted, solid wood entrance doors, interior doors, garage doors, and exterior doors. Built using full length, solid timber, our solid wood entry doors are available in any size, style, design, wood, and finish. Customize your double doors with windows in decorative glass with wrought iron grills, hand carved panels, or add matching side windows, the choices are endless when you order your custom door from Scottsdale Art Factory. Call for pricing and design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
At Scottsdale Art Factory we hand build all our double doors out of the highest quality materials available, utilizing old world, hand crafted techniques, and hand rubbed finishes to ensure your custom wood door lasts for generations. Request a free consultation with one of our design engineers to discuss your entrance door requirements, and we can create a family heirloom quality hand-crafted door for your residential or commercial property.
Craftsman Doors Customization Options
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Learn more about our custom door options
Custom Doors built by Scottsdale Art Factory
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom door, gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended.
Custom Entrance Double Doors feature:
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted by hand hewn mortise and tenon joints
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, grills, and glass door fronts
- All custom interior and exterior doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
At Scottsdale Art Factory we have been hand crafting entrance doors, iron gates, furniture, lighting and fine art furnishings using only use the best quality materials and all American workforce of master craftsmen since 1913. All structural frames on our custom wood doors are build using solid, air dried, natural, full length timber - no veneers, laminates, or glued up scarf joints. Our craftsmanship ensures your solid wood custom door will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship. Call us to discuss your double door design ideas 1-800-292-0008.