Rustic Cabin Lighting Designs
The Arts and Crafts style with a wilderness theme gives this handsome triple fixture swag light an unique artistic touch.
Teton Wall Sconce - As shown - Color: P-500 Black Patina - Iron and Rawhide - Features hand hammered and cut iron moose silhouettes, genuine hand laced rawhide diffuser, iron frame with patina finish. UL listed. Check out our matching Teton Chandelier (LC464) or combination Teton Chandelier and Pot Rack (LC465).
The great northwest forests were our inspiration for theses master crafted lights. The frame is solid iron, hand forged by our own master blacksmiths with a hand hammered texture. The lights are permanently bonded to the frame. Hand cut iron, patina finished tree and animal silhouettes liven up the fixtures and the shades are genuine hand stitched rawhide. The highest quality craftsmanship makes this piece a valuable keepsake from the moment it enters your home. The solid iron construction on this custom wall sconce lets us create designs that would be impossible with low grade or hollow iron stock, and all surfaces are finished with a patina - iron oxides that have been hand applied, then firest at over 1000 degrees in order to make the finish a permanent part of the metal. Patina will never chip or fade, and will age gracefully adding a distinctive character. These custom wall sconce fixtures are UL listed.
Designer Light Fixtures - Original Craft (not a reproduction) - Fine Art Lighting - Master Blacksmiths Solid Hand Forged Wrought Iron (no castings or hollow faux metals) - All Heat Applied Iron Oxide Hand Patina Finished (no powder coating or faux paint on iron finishes) - All Electrical Is UL Listed - All American Made And Guaranteed Forever - Order Any Size Or Style - Backed By Over A Century Of Fine Craftsmanship Since 1913
Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Custom Chandelier and Lighting Design Options
- Size - custom size, shape, number of lights
- Style - iron, design, shape, decorative accents
- Finishes - variety of hand applied patina finishes
- Metal - iron, brass, copper, or precious metals available in all styles
- Glass - decorative, frosted, clear
- Learn more about our custom lighting designs
Designer Lighting or Chandelier features:
- American hand made iron chandelier
- Solid, hand forged, wrought iron (no hollow faux metal, no fake castings)
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Hand applied patina finish on all custom iron lights
- Available in any iron patina finishes
- Order any size or style chandelier custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in clear, frosted, and decorative glass accents
- All hand made custom lighting and chandeliers are Guaranteed Forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship since 1913
Designs By H. J. Nick and Scottsdale Art Factory, a handmade in America designer lighting manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona has been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings for interior designers with ordinary clients as well as more prominent and successful individuals, C.E.O.s, leaders, royalty and celebrities for over a century. Most of our clients want lighting that has a BIG WOW factor and elegance, and they all want investment value and lighting that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality or the personality of the environment for which it is intended.