Wood Front Doors
This Cabin Entrance Door features a Hand Carved Scene of Cowboys On The Ranch with their Horse
Make a visit to the West, no matter where you are in the world, with this custom wood front door. A familiar scene, two cowboys are resting while on the ranch, sitting and leaning on the fence, before saddling their horse. The daily life of a cowboy has been heavily romanticized, but it is still hard work even today. There is still cattle herding, fence repair, water issues, and predator patrol to be done daily. Not to mention horse and cowboy training that needs to be done year round. A moment to rest and appreciate the land and socialize with your coworkers is a moment to cherish.
Though the carving area is small, our in-house master level wood carvers put 100% of their effort into this handcrafted door. The heavy carving makes each line in the foreground more pronounced, and the tiny details make the pines in the background have texture. This wooden front door also has a hand carved rope doorstop, continuing the cowboy theme design. Last but not least, a Colt .45, the gun that won the West, replica door pull was chosen as the hardware. So come on out to the West, even if it's just in your imagination, every time you open this door.
Custom Doors Hand Carved by Scottsdale Art Factory
Front Door Hand Carved - As shown - American Cedar Cypress
Solid wood exterior door, 3-inch thick wood hand hewn with mortise and tenon construction, full length natural air dried timber. Decorative custom Colt .45 door pull made by master blacksmiths using hand forged wrought iron with a patina finish (no drop forged casted copies, no powder coatings or faux paint). Structural jamb 3-inch thick with 1-inch hand carved rope door stop on pre-hung exterior door with all weather package. All of our custom front doors include adjustable heavy duty crush proof threshold, self-closing adjustable tension hinges, automatic mechanical door sweep, single cylinder deadbolt, and roller style door latches. This solid wood raised panel hand carved door features a 1" clear glass with carving cut to allow light through. Let our art department design to your dreams a scene of your choice at no charge for custom design work.
Our exterior wood doors are custom handcrafted in the original craft and are not reproduction fast process doors. Our master-level craftsmen, wood workers, and blacksmiths use their classical training and artistry to hand build our doors using historically correct methods that have been tried and tested throughout history to last for generations. Using the correct building methods and tools as the historic design, we can recreate a design specific for each client's need for maximum security and an investment quality entrance door.
Order your dream door custom designed for your residential or commercial property, and make a proper first impression that reflects your personality and accomplishments in the same way kings, queens and other aristocracy have done for thousands of years.
Scottsdale Art Factory offers only the finest quality, artistic signature doors and entrances, individually created by our expert craftsmen, wood carvers, and metal smiths; with no limitations on size, design, thickness or finish. We hand make interior and exterior doors in any style - limited only by your imagination. Guaranteed "Forever" no questions asked. Virtually maintenance free built to two times the hurricane code. Our doors allow for maximum security that will last forever. Contact us to discuss your designer door ideas at 1-800-292-0008.
Doors Custom Built The Old Fashioned Way
"When Everything Made In America Was Built To Last Forever"
And Craftsmen Were Proud To Sign Their Work
Order Any Size Or Style - We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Custom Doors - At No Extra Cost
Custom Front Doors
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 standard colors of hand applied stains and finishes or color match
- Learn more about our custom doors
Carved Wood Doors - Scottsdale Art Factory
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Scottsdale Art Factory, a custom wood doors, wrought iron gate, and handmade furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a Big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that make a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all handcrafted doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your carved wood doors design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
Custom Front Doors - Learn more about our Custom Door Manufacturing process.