Custom Wood Doors - Cathedral Arched with Stained Glass Window
The genuine stained glass fixed pane portal window is a work of fine art along with the custom wood door that features a cathedral arched top and raised panel design. All custom wood doors from Scottsdale Art Factory have been handcrafted in America since 1913. Fine art entry doors for your residential or commercial property are hand made from solid, full length wood - all wood species available. Order your custom doors with a straight top, full arch top, or cathedral arch top design. All wood doors are manufactured using hand hewn mortise and tenon joined construction by our in house master craftsmen. Available as a single door or double door entrance design, with optional decorative or stained glass windows, and handcrafted custom iron hardware made from hand forged wrought iron by master blacksmiths. All sides of these custom entry doors are fine art finished using hand applied methods for a virtually maintenance free front entrance doors. All pre-hung custom exterior doors feature 1-inch rabbeted stop, weather stripping, tension adjustable hinges, roller style door latches, and adjustable crush proof threshold and automatic door sweep. Contact us to discuss your custom entry door project with one of our design engineers at 1-800-292-0008.
We Can Help You To Design Your Dream Doors At No Extra Cost - Order Any Size Or Style
Front Entry Doors by Scottsdale Art Factory
Custom Doors - As shown, this cathedral top wood entry door is custom handcrafted from solid 4-inch thick cedar cypress wood featuring a black walnut stain finish, 1-inch tempered glass in portal panel with hand made glass and fine art stained glass application . All species of wood are available and over 400 finish colors are available to make this double wood door a custom designed front entry for your home or office. This solid wood front entry door features custom stained glass portal window - available in any design. Request pricing on a custom doors by Scottsdale Art Factory by calling 1-800-292-0008.
Built the old fashioned way
"when everything made in America was built to last forever"
and craftsmen were proud to sign their work.
Handcrafted Wood Door
- Size - any size door, shape, structural jamb
- Style - wood, design, hand carvings, decorative accents
- Panels - windows, grills, door straps, inlays, clavos, sidelights
- Glass - stained, thermal, energy efficient, decorative, protective
- Hardware - hand forged wrought iron handles, latches, hinges, grills
- Finishes - over 400 colors of hand applied stains and finishes
- Learn more about our custom doors
Custom Wood Doors - Handmade in America
- American hand made solid wood doors
- Available in any wood types, stain and patina finishes
- Solid, full length timber, air dried (never kiln dried) timber
- Custom solid wood door, handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery
- Pre-hung structural 3" thick door jamb with 1" seal face stop (double thermal seal)
- Self-closing, heavy duty tension adjustable hinges
- Adjustable tension roller style door latch closure
- Self-lifting, heavy duty mechanical door sweep
- Heavy duty, crush proof threshold with adjustable saddle
- Hand rubbed, 10 process finish on all custom wood doors
- Solid hand forged wrought iron hardware - no hollow iron or fake castings
- Built in the original craft - not reproduction
- Order any size or style doors custom designed for your residential or commercial space
- Available in solid wood front doors, hand carved panels, glass or portal windows
- All custom doors are guaranteed forever - backed by over a century of fine craftsmanship
Front Entry Doors with Genuine Stained Glass
The term stained glass can refer to colored glass as a material or to works created from it. Throughout its thousand-year history, the term has been applied almost exclusively to the windows of churches and other significant buildings. Although traditionally made in flat panels and used as windows, the creations of modern stained glass artists also include three-dimensional structures and sculpture.
Modern vernacular usage has often extended the term "stained glass" to include domestic leadlight and objets d'art created from came glasswork exemplified in the famous lamps of Louis Comfort Tiffany.
As a material stained glass is glass that has been colored by adding metallic salts during its manufacture. The colored glass is crafted into stained glass windows in which small pieces of glass are arranged to form patterns or pictures, held together (traditionally) by strips of lead and supported by a rigid frame. Painted details and yellow stain are often used to enhance the design. The term stained glass is also applied to windows in which the colors have been painted onto the glass and then fused to the glass in a kiln.
Handcrafted Doors, Gates, and High-End Furnishings
Scottsdale Art Factory, an American manufacturer of handcrafted custom wood doors, iron gates, and high-end designer furniture manufacturer based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Designs by H.J. Nick, have been designing and building some of the world's finest furnishings all hand crafted in America since 1913. Most of our clients want a furnishing that has a big WOW factor and timeless elegance. They all want investment value furnishings that makes a proper statement reflecting their personality, or the personality of the environment for which the designer custom furnishings are intended. Our master level craftsmanship ensures your custom wood door and furnishings will stand the test of time, and all custom doors and furnishings are Guaranteed Forever, back by our over a century of fine craftsmanship.
Call us to discuss your front entry door design ideas 1-800-292-0008.
More product information on our Wood Custom Doors